Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

pillowcase dresses and yo-yo hairbows

Maiden doesn't have nearly enough dresses. Nope. I think that her 50 or so dresses are seriously deficient for a girl of her age. Yes, I would be remiss if I did not sew at least 10 or more a month. So, to that end I introduce the most recent projects I have attempted...pillowcase dresses with trim. Maleah made the yo-yos for the hairbows. That makes me laugh everytime I think it. yoyo. hairbow. Say it out loud. You know you want to. Ok, so here are the picks.

Surely, you do not need another tutorial to walk you through the pillowcase dress. There are so many fantastic ones out there and I really like Crafty Gemini's youtube channel tutorials for this project. Just do a search for Crafty Gemini and you should come up with scads and scads of examples. She's great! Way better than I am.
Ps. I know my picture taking skills are so terrible. I have a plan to address that. It's just going to take time. Hang with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment