Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

!!!!!Pom Pom Trim!!!!! Eeeee!!!!

Ok, I know I can't be the only one who swoons over adorable trim. Let me show you something I fell in love with...

Yep, this little yellow pom pom trim.  I had a scrap of this fabric and some eyelet left from another project so I whipped up a little skirt. The great thing is that it matches with the little crochet shrug I made for Maiden this fall. It was a little too big then but it finally fits nicely and matches so sweetly with this skirt and her little peasant blouse.  I will post some pictures of that whole ensemble as soon as I get the time to do something other than run shuttle to baseball practice for the boys. That might be in, oh, August?

Ps. How do you like that custom baby scribble mousepad? Tres chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment